RULES: each player of this game starts with "6 weird things/habits about you". people who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things/habits as well as state the rule clearly. at the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged!" and tell them to read your blog.
1. I am also a counter. I count things on a regular basis. Anything. Especially stairs. I count the stairs as I walk up them. Don't ask why.
2. I cannot stand it when food on my plate touches each other (unless it's Chinese or like mashed pototoes and corn). If 2 unlike foods touch each other, I will eat around the border at which they touch.
3. Since we're talking about eating, I absolutely refuse to lick my fork, especially if I stir something with it that is cold, like ravioli for instance. I'll scrape it out of the can, heat it up, and wash the fork before I put it in my mouth. I think it's gross to eat something hot after the fork already has the cold food on it. Yuck.
4. Bad grammar is a pet peeve of mine. When people use bad grammar, I cringe. I don't care if you're writing it, speaking it, singing it, anything. It drives me NUTS! I'll give you an example: In that new S.O.S song by some pop star, she sings "Y-O-U-R making this hard.." and I'm like, don't you mean "Y-O-U-'R-E?" I know that wouldn't make sense musically, but it bugs the hell out of me.
5. I have this awful mark on my neck from when I play the viola. The chin rest rubs against my skin, and when I finish playing, I have this hickey-like mark on my neck. I can't tell you how many times people have come up to me and been like "is that a hickey?"
6. I am not ticklish. I don't know why. It just doesn't do anything for me. I mean, there are maybe 1 or 2 spots on my body that will make me giggle a little if they are touched, like my feet and maybe my neck, but that's it.
I tag: Megan, Becky, Liz, Sally, Jon, and Rhys, beause they're the only other people I know on here.
I miss you guys :(