Highlights of the night:
1. Driving in circles around the Inner Harbor trying to find C Lot
2. Being begged by a "panhandler"...which my mom warned us about
3. Deciding to quit college and have a career as bat girl for the O's, which would require me to wear a helmet at all times on the field
4. Dodging Surhoff's fouls
5. Free Coke
6. That crazy girl who skanked up her crazy dancing (she was like 10)
7. Feeling "unsuperior"
8. Having the camera on us
9. The Navy performing their "voodoo" song against the Mariners (said the drunk guy behind us)
10. Boys in "uniform" - haha Liz
11. Winning the game
12. Some strange guy honking at us and smiling as we pull out of the parking lot
13. Getting caught looking at the Navy guys, who in response waved and smiled back
All in all, it was an awesome day. I think everyone had a really good time. I know I did! Well that's my little uppydatedate. Hope ya'll are doing well!